Traveling this year? Maybe you are hesitant and are thinking if it is worth it. Well, here are some words to ponder that will inspire you to see more lands and sail more seas.
- When you travel, the whole world opens up. Each time you go out, you see the world with new eyes. There are still lots of places to venture out and see.
- There are times that we are immersed in ourselves and we forget that we are not the center of what’s happening around us. Travel gives you a glimpse of different perspectives and will always make you humble.
- When we become too comfortable, we don’t grow. Challenges and pressures make you stronger and will eventually contribute to reaching your full potential. Travel, though it’s tiring and sometimes uncomfortable has its pros.
- Have you ever felt how lonely regret is? It makes you think of the time that you still have options and choices to do the right thing but you choose not to. And now you can’t bring that time back. So have the courage to go out and try something new.
- When was it? Is it a year ago? A month? Yesterday? Or just a while ago? If you don’t try something new consistently, it’s high time to check if you are still growing. Routines are good but make it a habit to do something new daily. Life will be worth living.
- Who wants to live a thousand years if that life is spent on usual mundane tasks? Life, though short and limited, will always be meaningful if you live it right.
- Something to add to your yearly goal right?
“Go outside. Don’t tell anyone and don’t bring your phone. Start walking and keep walking until you no longer know the road like the palm of your hand, because we walk the same roads day in and day out, to the bus and back home and we cease to see. We walk in our sleep and teach our muscles to work without thinking and I dare you to walk where you have not yet walked and I dare you to notice. Don’t try to get anything out of it, because you won’t. Don’t try to make use of it, because you can’t. And that’s the point. Just walk, see, sit down if you like. And be. Just be, whatever you are with whatever you have, and realize that that is enough to be happy. There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.”
- Have you ever thought that there is more to life than this? I think most of us do. Maybe because we are made for something greater than ourselves. Maybe.
- Always remember this simple question every time you think of starting something.
- The old-time saying from one of the most famous brands in the world. Just do it, and do it and do it, until it is done.
- It’s a matter of perspective. There is something extraordinary in the ordinary. We just need to take a closer look and practice awareness of the NOW.
- Adventure is something that you will carry on even though you are already old. It’s something that will change you and you will tell others over and over again.
- One of my most favorite quotes. Have the courage to do things that will require you to face new things. Sometimes great adventure awaits you when you are away from your comfort zone.
“I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”
-Robert Louis Stevenson
- Travel for travel’s sake. Enjoy the journey not just the destination. There you will appreciate what life really is. Moving is the best way to start.
- You need to have this mindset of taking a look at things just like you see it for the first time. It’s difficult to have that thinking but once you do, you will see the world from a different perspective and you will appreciate more and be more grateful.
- Makes sense, right? Though we need to thrive as trees do, I always have this mindset that we are made to do things that are more than our daily routines and habits.
- You will not surely know your potential if you stay average and don’t do anything to grow. Travel is a risk but who knows what you will learn from it and who are those people that you will meet. There’s a lot that you can’t experience if you don’t travel or risk.
- My motto daily. Do something that you are uncomfortable doing. Don’t let fear be in control of your life, but control your fears and see what will happen.
- Just the same with experience. Experience will teach you lessons. Places will be remembered and people that you meet will change a thing or two in you. Some may be subtle changes and some are big ones.
- So make every moment count!
“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
-Ursula K. Le Guin
- Enjoy that journey. There are ups and downs I’m sure, but there is something beautiful in each stop and curve.
- The truth about traveling is it’s not always smooth sailing. So as life. What you really need to do is to enjoy it while it lasts.
“Every hundred feet the world changes”
“Travel has a way of stretching the mind”
- I usually have my travels when I want to get a different perspective about things. When at times, the usual things that I’m doing are becoming too much and I’m slowly being burned out. Traveling gives you a glimpse of rest and refreshment so that when you come back again you are ready to face the usual daily life that you are living.
“The wish to travel seems to me characteristically human: the desire to move, to satisfy your curiosity or ease your fears, to change the circumstances of your life, to be a stranger, to make a friend, to experience an exotic landscape, to risk the unknown..”
- This is where traveling can benefit you – more experience and stories to tell.
- Traveling changes you.
It seemed like traveling makes people sensible and poetic. It encourages introspection and gratitude towards life. Amid the chaos right now, we are recommending you to travel and see the world from a different set of eyes. Let’s live full of adventure. It starts NOW!